Parents/carers must ensure that students arrive to school in the correct school uniform. Uniform is checked during our daily meet and greet at the front of the school. Parents/carers can purchase additional uniform via ParentPay. Students can purchase uniform at Student Services using their ParentPay balance.
- Black school blazer with the Brigshaw logo
- Plain white long or short sleeved shirt with stiff collar with a stiff collar fastened at the neck
- Plain black trousers, ideally with the Brigshaw logo to ensure their suitability. However, if you would rather purchase trousers from elsewhere they must be plain black, regular or tailored fit (not skinny fit), long enough to reach the shoe and must not feature zip or additional accessories.
- Knee length pleated skirt, ideally with the Brigshaw logo to ensure their suitability. However, if you would rather purchase a pleated skirt from elsewhere you are welcome to. For the academic year 2023/24 students may continue to wear their already purchased straight style skirts until they have grown out of it.
- Black footwear – no trainers, boots, heels, canvas shoes, shoes without backs or pumps will be allowed. Shoes must not have fashion accessories such as buckles, bows or studs
- Plain black socks must be worn, not trainer socks
- School tie, in house colour (clip on)
- Students require a school bag which can fit an A4 workbooks.
- A plain black belt may be worn but must be discrete, and have a small, sensible buckle
- Optional school v-neck jumper (male and female) with full length sleeve
- Tights must be plain black opaque (not patterned) and a minimum of 40 denier. Nothing else should be worn on top or under the tights such as additional socks.