Links to some of our policies can be found through the short cut links at the bottom of the page.
Further policies or paper copies of the ones below, are available on request from the school. Please contact reception tel: 0113 2878900 or email email@example.com.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy for 2022/23
- Admissions Policy for 2023/24
- Admissions Policy for 2024/25
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance & Safeguarding Policy
- Behaviour Policy & Behaviour Policy Covid-19 addendum
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Child protection Policy - Covid 19 addendum
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2023 2024
- Complaints Procedures
- Complaints Policy for managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- Data handling
- Exclusions Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Freedom of Information Act
- Healthy and Safety Policy
- Offer of support for children and young people with SEND.
- Privacy Notices
- Protection of Biometric Data Policy
- Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) Policy
- Sex and relationships education - policy consultation.
- Supporting pupils medical needs
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Parent and Visitor Conduct Policy
- Provider Access Policy - which explains the opportunities available for all pupils aged 8 and 13 to hear from providers of approved technical qualifications and apprenticeships and how providers can get involved with the school.
- Public Sector Equality Duty plus SEND PSED
- BLP Public Sector Equality Duty
- Whistleblowing Policy
Brigshaw Learning Partnership policies can be found on our trust website.
The Brigshaw High School Supplement Funding Agreement can be found here